3uTools as a powerful flash & jailbreak Update tool Version: V1.07
The simplest flash & jailbreak tool for iOS
3uTools as a powerful flash & jailbreak tool
can solve all your requirements of restoring and jailbreaking iOS devices.
Version: V1.07 ( 54.9MB )28 January, 2016
3uTools can flash & jailbreak the following devices
iPhone3G/3GSiPhone4/4SiPhone5/5C/5SiPhone6/6 PlusiPhone6S/6S Plus
iPad1/2/3/4iPad mini1/2/3/4iPad Air1/2
3uTools supports iOS 4.0~9.3 flash and iOS 4.0~9.0.2 jailbreak untethered
3uTools can support two ways
Easy Mode and Professional Mode, to flash iOS devices,
select an appropriate firmware automatically and provide a rapid download speed.
A rapid download speed for any
official iOS firmware versions.
A powerful cloud storage for backing up SHSH.
Especially it can downgrade
iPhone 4 (iOS4.0~6.1.3) provided that
you have saved the particular SHSH previously.
3uTools can jailbreak all Apple mobile
devices (iOS4.0~9.02) untethered.
3uTools can flash an iOS device without erasing the user’s data,
and activate your device automatically. Also, you can jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G running iOS 4.x-iOS 6.x. during the flashing process.
Notices for Flash
1. “Easy flash” supports iOS devices in Normal mode, Recovery mode or DFU mode.
2. “Pro flash” only supports iOS devices in DFU mode.
3. Steps to enter DFU mode: Keep the device in normal mode or recovery mode, plug in USB cable (please don't use USB extension cable); hold HOME button, then hold power button till the screen becomes blank; release the POWER button after about 4 seconds, but keep holding the HOME button for about 10 seconds.
Notices for Jailbreak
1. Please use iTunes to backup your important data before jailbreak.
2. Turn off “Passcode” and “Find My iPhone”, and then begin your jailbreak.
3. The device with firmware upgraded via OTA may fail in the process of jailbreak, and thus in such a situation you are suggested to flash or restore your Apple device using 3uTools.
4. Try more times if your device fails in the jailbreak. And you can use 3uTools to flash and restore your device if necessary.