gsmfine

gsmfine
gsmfine

Miracle Box Minor new update

Miracle Box Minor Update
1.03 Internal Firmware Version Released

First Fuzzy Logic Technology Based Box

"We Keep Working....
Becaude Miracle Mox is Truly for China Mobile...."


What New Version Ver V1.03 Have.

1.MTK Support MT6252.

2.MTK Repair Fast and Easy way.

3.SPD Repair 6610/20 CPU Read Flash, Write Flash, Repair IMEI.

4.SPD support 6800H CPU to Read Flash and Unlock Mobile.

5.Mstar support Automatic Identification Nand FLASH or Nor FLASH .

6.Mstar Update Unlock.

7.Supported so many more Flash.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1400x1050.





Download from only Support Site

Official Support Forum Click me
Official Download Server Click me
Official Facebook Click me
Official Youtube Click me
Official website Click me

Post a Comment

0 Comments