* Adb Driver Download From Here
* Extract adb driver, In that folder hold shift key + Right Click to Open Command window here
* Run Below Given command to Confirm whether your device is being detected or not and If detected it will
show as below given in the picture.
* These are the Common app paths in the Android Phones.
/data/data/ /data/app/ /data/app-private/ /system/app/ /system/priv-app/
in text format to your pc.
adb shell su -c ls /data/data/ > data.txt adb shell su -c ls /data/app/ > app.txt adb shell su -c ls /data/app-private/ > priv.txt adb shell su -c ls /system/app/ > systemapp.txt adb shell su -c ls /system/priv-app/ > systempriv.txt
* After Running these commands if you check your adb folder there you can find thse txt files
as below given in the picture.
* Open the txt file with notepad you will get a full list of your apps as below given in the picture.
* After Checking the apps list if you find any suspicious app names jus delete it using below
* Before running command note the given picture once.
* To delete an apk file, for an example the command should be
adb shell su -c rm /system/app/AllshareMediaShare.apk
adb shell su -c rm -rf /system/app/AssistantMenu_M
To mass Delete by a single Click:
* Open the app list text file
* Remove all normal apps except virus apps like below given in the picture.
* Then in notepad goto file / select save as / save as type = All Files
* Give any name for example appremove then add".bat"extension and save."appremove.bat"
* Now simply double click to run the bat file from the adb folder to remove apps.
* After done reboot your device.