* Blackberry (8100,8110,8120,8310,8320,8900,9000,9500)
* Draft Rtas "Only 8900,9000,9500" the other a standard Loader
* MFI Multiloader
* Radio Lab Tools
1. run the Loader or Rtas draft "without battery"
2. Connect with Radio Lab Tools
3. after that says "Connect" at Radio Lab Tools
4. open MFI Multiloader deselect the "Auto Start"
5. Then open the hidden menu by pressing "ctrl + alt + shift + F12"
6. Press "Clear MEP" If you did everything right will say "MEP file loaded
7. Now reload the OS
8. And now you will see mep 0 reset
For a 9500 can i make the same procedure. was able to reach up to loader part. But MML 22.214.171.124 Does not detect the PHONE !!! That NORMAL? how to make the MML detect the phone??? Does not detect the PHONE !!! That NORMAL? how to make the MML detect the phone???
extract this on C:/MML