Here is very quick & basic script i put together (thanks to msft.guy for ramdisk booter) to remove the 'iphone disabled' screen without a restore
- Download and unzip the package
- Place your phone in DFU mode
- run 'REMOVE_DISABLED.vbs'
- when program shows green text saying 'ALL OK , "connect to localhost" close the window by pressing X button
- wait ~1 minute, phone should reboot, no longer disabled
Notes: This will NOT remove any password. it will only remove 'disabled' screen and allow you to enter original password.
iPhone 3GS iOS 3.x -4.x : working fine,
iPhone 4 / iOS5 : not tested yet
iPad 2/ iPhone 4S: will NOT work, no bootrom exploit yet
tested in win 7 only, feel free to fix for XP if any problems
>>>> Download here <<<<